- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota 4.7L
This truck is currently ranked 842th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 40% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
2000 Dodge Dakota 4.7L auto, 3.92 LSD (9.25") rear. Runs made with shortbelt, cutout open, no tailgate, no spare.
245rwhp/302rwtq laid down in mid April 2004
- 360airintakez Intake
- KRC PCM Flash
- 3" Y-pipe-back exhaust w/ cutout
- HO Intake Manifold (2002 model)
- KRC 206/218 cams
- 71mm Fastman TB
- 26x10.5 ET Streets on American Racing AR-767 wheels
- 2400 stall APS converter
- Lakewood HD (31") Traction Bars
- Custom blower setup (in progress)
- More weight reduction? :)
Truck weighed in with my 150lb body in it at 3820. Lots of small weight reduction things have been done, with a few more crafty little ideas that, if they work, should get it into the 37xx pound range with myself inside.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday January 9, 2005 at 5:15 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:50:29 EDT 2013.