- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1979 Chevrolet Scottsdale
This truck is currently ranked 1232th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 12% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.40 on radials
79 Scottsdale LWB. Originally came with a l-6 and a 3 spd man. Basic interior and trim. Also came with a 10 bolt rearend.
- Lowered 5.5 front, 5 rear. 355, forged crank, rods, and TRW forged dome top Alum. pistons. Power pack heads 2.02, 1.68 polished and ported. Wiend stealth dual plane intake. Carter 600 cfm carb. 14x5 open air cleaner. 373 12 bolt rearend. TH350 all hardened internals. B&M shift kit, B&M 2000 stall converter. Good running truck.
- Holley 750 vaccuum seconadary in the mail. K&N 14x5 on it's way. With new improvements I should be able to get into the mid 14's. It has only been run once, spun the tires all the way through first and got squirrly into second. With a set of M/T DOT ET slicks should have no problem getting into the mid 14's. Many uprades coming up, and I will be racing a Truckin Nat's in Phoenix in Oct. Should be lowered another inch in the rear soon. Eventually air bag suspension. Plans also include possible Camaro TPI with a Whipple supercharger, or a blower and Dual 650 carbs. Cowl induction hood and other body mods.
I'm all about show and go. The truck will be pretty and fast. We'll see how it does at the nats.
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 17, 2001 at 11:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:50:27 EDT 2013.