- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1967 Mercury M100
This truck is currently ranked 899th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 36% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.02 on radials
Inheirited truck from an uncle. Orig. had inline 6, 240ci. Bought another '67 F100 with 352ci, pulled and rebuilt that motor.
- Crane Cam and llifters
- Edelbrock alum. intake
- Holley 600cfm dbl-pumper
- bored .030
- FlowTech headers with 2.50" pipe out the back
- 40 series Flowmasters
- SirMichaels rear roll pan
- lowered 3" in front and 4" in rear
- 9" rear end with 3.73:1 limited slip
- Im not too sure actually, truck is pretty sweet the way it is.
BOWTIES ARE FOR LITTLE BOYS!!!
This entry was last updated on
Sunday March 17, 2002 at 10:18 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:50:24 EDT 2013.