- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Charles Annis II
1996 Chevrolet S-10 SS
This truck is currently ranked 1260th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 10% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on street radials
Red S-10 SS standard cab reular bed.
- modified factory air box
- k&n filter
- msd ignition
- reprogrammed computer
- flowmaster muffler
- Factory 2 inch lowered and additional 2 inch via spindles and blocks.
- 17x9 camaro ss (zr-1 style) with 235/40r17 nitto 450's
- fiberglass bedcover
- custom (one of a kind) set of billet grill inserts...covers headlights and bumper lenses also
- Major internal engine work
- maybe nitrous
- would like to 4-link the rear end as well
lost the timeslip so thats all the info i have.
time was without bedcover and on 215/40r16's on stock 16x8 wheels.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday October 13, 2002 at 9:29 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:50:19 EDT 2013.