- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1968 Chevy El Camino
This truck is currently ranked 252nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 82% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.57 on slicks
1968 Chevrolet El Camino. All-steel, 3500 lbs.
- - 383 stroker
- - Forged pistons (11.2:1 CR)
- - Stock GM crank and rods
- - Comp Cams solid flat cam (242/250 @ .050", .507/.532 lift)
- - Edelbrock Performer RPM heads (no porting!)
- - Victor Jr. intake
- - Holley 750DP carb
- - TH350 trans w/manual valvebody
- - ATI Treemaster 8" converter
- - 12-bolt posi w/4.10 gears
- - 28x10.5 slicks
To see all the details of this car, visit my homepage (follow the link up by my name)
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday October 19, 2005 at 10:24 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:50:17 EDT 2013.