- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Chevrolet 454SS
This truck is currently ranked 495th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 65% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.83 on MT ET streets
461 with Accel DFI
T56 Six Speed
1990 C1500 2WD Short Bed, Black, Carmine Red Interior, Bucket Seats, PS, AC, PB, PW, PL, ABS, 3.73:1 posi, TH400, 16.1@90mph stock 1/4 mi et
- .030 over 454 (original block)
- Sealed Power 10.25:1 Hypereutectic pistons w/moly coated skirts
- Eagle H-beam rods
- Chevrolet LS7 steel crank (new from GM)
- 1971 108cc heads w/John Lingenfelter port/polish
- Accel DFI Gen 7 fuel injection w/Sequential Fuel Injection, Dual Sync Distributer, and Accel DFI 6A ignition system & Super Ram manifold
- Comp Cams Hyd roller
- Comp Cams roller 1.7 rockers
- T56 six speed transmission
- SPEC aluminum flywheel
- SPEC "Hybrid" street clutch
- Bell Tech 5" fr (springs & spindles) & 7" rr (flip kit & spring hangers) drop w/bilstien shocks
- CalTrac Traction Bars
- 1995 Corvette 17"x8"fr & 17"x9.5" wheels w/custom machined adapters
- 1994 GMC grille shell w/speed insert
- Steel cowl hood
- Sir Michaels steel weld in roll pan
- Hooker Super Comp headers & full 3" mandrel bent exhaust
- Eaton posi w/4.56 gears.
- Nitrous may be next for high 11s in street trim
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday April 15, 2008 at 7:56 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:12:56 EDT 2013.