- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 chevy s-10 ext. cab
This truck is currently ranked 17th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 99% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
2x3 square tube frame,A-arm front suspension,four link rear suspension, 1in 3/4 cage,all fiberglass gts body,sheet metal interior, was built by hand from ground up by owner,BRENT (WIZARD) JONES in 1998 .
I BUILT THIS TRUCK BY HAND AFTER MY DAY JOB IN ONE YEAR. IT STARTED WITH A SMALL BLOCK 388 THEN WENT TO A BIG BLOCK 496 ON NOS. NOW IT'S THE SAME 496 WITH A 8-71 LITTLEFILED ALCOHOL INJECTED BLOWER WITH A BIRDCATCHER.
This entry was last updated on
Monday August 25, 2003 at 10:09 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:50:12 EDT 2013.