- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 858th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 39% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
2002 Dodge Dakota SLT+
4.7L SOHC V8
4.56 Limited Slip
- T56 Viper Spec 6 Speed
- Centerforce Stage II Clutch
- B&G Chrysler PCM Comp Flash
- KRC 218 High Lift Camshafts
- HO Valve Springs
- HO Intake Manifold
- 4" Z-Tube Intake
- 70mm F&B Billet Throttle Body
- 2.5" True Duals, Dr. Gas X-pipe, Borlas mufflers
- Lots of AMSOIL
Stick shift or Death......I'm serious!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday June 4, 2008 at 1:52 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Mon Jun 17 18:12:44 EDT 2013.