- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 chevy c1500
This truck is currently ranked 117th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 92% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.44 on M/T dr. radials
Full interior,power steering,power brakes and stock leafspring style suspension
- D1SC procharger (11lbs. pump gas)
- 7.7 to 1 comp.
- brodix BB2x heads
- comp solid roller cam
- used TRW blower pistons-pressed
- cast eagle crank
- eagle I-beam rods
- victor jr. intake (port matched)
- CSU blowthru 750 carb
- 9'' turbo actoin conv.
- dana 60 rear
- 4.11 gears
- Moser 35spl. axles and spool
- 4w disc brakes
- caltrac bars w rancho 9000 9way shocks
- holeshot 3 piece wheels
- 315/60/15 M/T drag radials
- Have a pair of TE-44 prec. turbos waiting
- 2 38mm Tial wastegates
- 50mm Tial BOV
- S&W racecars 6pt cage w swingouts
Truck weighs 3820 w driver and no cage...yet. Hoping to have the turbo set up running by April 06. Trying for high 9's before the cast bottom end gives up. Just found this board and there are alot of fast and sweetlooking trucks here.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday February 14, 2006 at 11:48 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:49:59 EDT 2013.