- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 dodge hemi
This truck is currently ranked 446th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 69% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.79 on mickey dots
03 hemi slt longbed 3.92 gears....custom intake, tmr mod, spring clamps, open exhaust 100hp shot of nitrous and mickey thompson et street tires.....read more about it at dodge truck world in the hemi form....very documented.....heres a link you can see a video of the 12.75
- i ran 13.71 at 99mph in the 1/4 mile before the nitrous......with the nitrous only the 100hp jets i ran 12.65 at 107mph on and off the juice because of traction problems
- 12.44 at 108mph with the 125hp shot.....still traction problems
- drag shocks .....more nitrous
truck weighs over 5000 pounds with me in it......i put more weight in the back for more traction
here is a video of my 12.65 run
This entry was last updated on
Sunday December 19, 2004 at 3:24 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:49:54 EDT 2013.