- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1988 Chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 62nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 96% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.34 on 12
355 CI Buick
All steel 1988 S-10 2640# with driver
- Rear clip with ladder bar and coil overs, ford 9" with strange spool and moser 33 spline axels, 5.44 gear, 10Pt. roll cage mild steel with sportsman NHRA certification, 355 CI Bowtie block with 23 deg. Buick heads full port and polish, Hogan's manifold with single 850 CFI Holley, Jesel rockers and belt drive. Motor run in CE/D, 7.43 1/4 mile. Dyno at 670 HP at 8000 RPM ( Mild Dyno Pull )
Truck being sold, makes good bracket truck set up to run S/P with delay boxes or SC, SG
This entry was last updated on
Friday April 19, 2002 at 10:29 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:49:52 EDT 2013.