- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Tracy Boorn Jr
2000 Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme
This truck is currently ranked 1234th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 12% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.151 on street
2000 Xtreme LS Single cab short bed
- K&N Cold Air Intake
- Air Raid TB Spacer
- Hypertech Power Programmer III
- 2.5' Magnaflow Catback Exhaust
- Someday, if I can save enough coins, a supercharger or small block V8.
- Anything to make this sled go faster!
I absolutely love my truck but I wish Chevy would have given the Xtreme some perfomance and not just an appearance package. There's nothing really "xtreme" about these trucks!
This entry was last updated on
Monday February 9, 2009 at 7:52 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:49:44 EDT 2013.