- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1987 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1345th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 4% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
3.9 Pre-Mag V6. (1987 was the only carbed year.)
- Auto Air Colors Deep Black Paint Job
- Cragar SS 15x6 in front 15x8 out back
- Molded in steel roll pan (thanks to the gf)w/ custom exhaust cut outs
- Aftermarket smooth tailgate(thansk to the gf) w/ custom frenched lic. plate
- 205/70 front BF goodrich tires
- 255/70 Bf Goodrich Traction Ta for the back
- Polished bumper bolts
- Polished Door Handles
- Custom homemade pro street alliminum spoiler
- Custom homemade painted flamed iron cross taillights
- custom homemade grill insert
- Custom dodge shadow mirrors
- Aftermarket carb
- MOPAR Ignition Kit
- MOPAR ECU
- MOPAR Vac. Advance Distributor
- MOPAR headers
- MOPAR chrome valve covers
- Mr.Gasket chrome air cleaner
- Custom dual exhaust, straite pipes, no cats
- Hooker mufflers
- Removed air pump, mostly all smog equipment
- 4 inch rear drop
- 2 inch front drop
- maybe new wheels
This entry was last updated on
Thursday April 13, 2006 at 4:13 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:49:42 EDT 2013.