- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Ernie B JR.
1967 chevrolet c10
This truck is currently ranked 833th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 41% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.8 on street
broke driveshaft @ 1000 ft. coated across,only one run
- full bottom end, 2.02 heads, 6 inch rods, roller rockers,isky cam,performer intake,long tube headers,electric cooling fan.
can't beat a chevy
This entry was last updated on
Monday November 24, 2003 at 3:50 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:49:39 EDT 2013.