- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
matt santwire dr.
2001 dodge dakota r/t
This truck is currently ranked 727th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 48% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
regular cab dakota R/T....If you dont know what an DAKOTA R/T is you probly dont have much buisness being here at all.
- power mods are as follows-custom built cold air intake built by myself at the fabrication shop i work at, hooker long tube headers a custom 3 inch Y pipe back to a 4 inch exhaust also built at the fab shop i work at by myself
- (yes i even bult the muffler), relocated IAT sensor in the cold air intake tube, insulated cold air intake tube, and a TCI 2400 stall converter, MOPAR M1 INTAKE keith black flat top pistons(11.1:1) hs roller rockers thats it for power.
- other truck modifications are as follows-3 inch drop all the way arround, C notch in the frame, wider shorter bfgoodrich tires (285 40 17), custom built aluminum tonue cover, custom built steel roll pan, 20% tinted side windows 5% tint on rear window, custom blue stripe arround back of the box, 10.4 inch clarion monitor with dvd player, Xtant 302 amplifier, A/D/S component speakers in the front, rockford 9200 cd player,
- MODS ALREADY DONE BUT NOT BACK TO TRACK YET.... 150 NITROUS SHOT
This entry was last updated on
Thursday March 16, 2006 at 9:15 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:49:36 EDT 2013.