- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Chevrolet S-10
This truck is currently ranked 1012th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 28% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on DOTs
Added SS package
- Votech Dual Exhaust
- Jet Stage 2 Chip
- Power Programer
- O2 Sensor relay
- K&N Filter system
- 50-75 HP Dry Nitrous kit
- Coil Over rear suspension
- B&M trans-spank shift kit
- 3:73 Gears
- LS1 with fast injection kit
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday January 17, 2006 at 1:34 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:49:33 EDT 2013.