- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1970 Chevy C/10
This truck is currently ranked 190th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 87% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.524 on slicks
stock suspension front and rear lowered 4/5 weighs 3750 pounds without driver 28x10.5 slicks
- .040 over Mahle dome Pistons 13.0:1
- 6.0 Eagle h-beam rods
- Eagle 4340 383 stroker crank
- Comp custom solid roller cam
- ported World Products sportsman heads
- Holley strip dominator intake
- Pro Systems methanol carburetor
- Hooker super comp headers
- 3" mandrel bent exhaust with Borla XR1 mufflers
- 400 turbo transmission with reverse pattern man. valve body
- Ati 8" 4500 stall
- stock 12 bolt rear end with 4.88 gears and Moser axles and spool
- 8 gallon fuel cell
- battery relocated to the bed
- Edelborck performer rpm nitrous system
- Wilwood disc brakes and master cylinder
- 12 point chrome moly rollcage
- Kirkey race seats
- coilovers in the rear
- lighter front susension and brakes
The above numbers are with the 150hp nitrous it runs 11.40's@115 all motor
This entry was last updated on
Sunday May 8, 2011 at 11:40 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:49:25 EDT 2013.