- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 DODGE DAKOTA R/T
This truck is currently ranked 961th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 32% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.09 on radials
360CI 5.9 LITER
4 spd Auto
1998 FLAME RED DAKOTA R/T, 5.9 LITER 360, 4 SPEED AUTO,
- MOPAR COMPUTER, MOPAR 7.5 MM WIRES, K&N FIPK, F&B BILLET THROTTLE BODY, ASP UNDERDRIVE PULLEYS,
- 180 DEG STAT., CHAMPION TRK PLUGS, FLOWMASTER W/ DUALS AFTERWARDS.
- HEADERS, DRAG TIRES, HEADS, POWERDYNE
AWSOME TRUCK, IT IS JUST A BLAST TO DRIVE. WOULD RECOMMEND ONE TO ANYONE.
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 17, 2001 at 11:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:49:17 EDT 2013.