- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Ram
This truck is currently ranked 1381th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 2% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.48 on Street
Completely stock except exhaust
- Supercharger when I get $$$!
1/8 mile time was in cold weather (on an 1/8 mile track) which reflects a low/mid 16sec quarter. 1/4 mile time was in hot summer w/ an 11sec 1/8 mile.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday January 29, 2005 at 9:56 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:49:06 EDT 2013.