- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1988 dodge dakota
This truck is not currently ranked; mike needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.68 on slicks
85 police 318
727 with 3500 converter
85 police 318 stock internally bottom end,added a performer intake and holley 650 double pumper ,comp cam .454lift,ported/polished 302 cast lg valves heads ,custom headers,727 reverse pattern valve body, ptc 3500 converter ,3.91 posi 83/4 rear /weight is 3360 with me front is 1888 rear is 1480 .
- 150 shot of nitrous
- msd6al with blaster 2 coil
- 94 v8 front dakota springs
- 16 gallon cell in box
- battery relocated to box in stainless battery box
- b/m pro-ratchet shifter
- 26x8.5-15 mt et drag slicks on 7.5"rims
- 418 stroker small block
- 3.91 gear
truck is all stock appearing when hood is closed .full street legal with street tires.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday September 24, 2008 at 7:50 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:48:58 EDT 2013.