- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1241th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 12% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.37 on Radials
2003 Flame Red Dakota R/T 5.9
- Homebrew Air Intake
- V Force Muffler
- Some kind of CHIP
- Drag Radials
- 52mm TB
- 1.7 Roller Rockers
- Mopar 2400 Converter
The R/T has been having problems shifting out of first gear.. its been hitting the rev limiter since i did that burnout at the track. Still ran a 15.6... shaved off .3 just by racing in colder weather. Oh well, Dodge is gay i want a Silverado SS.. =D
This entry was last updated on
Thursday November 27, 2003 at 3:10 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:48:49 EDT 2013.