- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1972 ford f100
This truck is currently ranked 298th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 79% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.69 on et streets
snoty little small block
plain jane no frills .manual trans,6 cylinder, 300 cid,no power anything.
- c 6 auto
- 4 wheel disc
- coil over ladder bar.
- front clip 73 ltd
- tubular upper c/arms
- would like to put a blower on it
this truck is currently for sale ,if some one comes up with the right $$$$$ id let it go. i took the big motor out and am getting ready to put a milder one in for cruzinf route 66 power tour. more picts at mrswift.com google.com search engine finds the webpage.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday March 11, 2003 at 9:36 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:48:44 EDT 2013.