- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 217th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 85% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.754 on DOT Slicks
1994 F150 Lightning
351 cu in., E4OD Transmision, Factory 4.10 Gears, XLT Interior
Full interior and Air Conditioning
- Pickrel Speed Equipment
- PT76GTS Turbo, Turbonetics Racegate,Mondo bypass,
- Powerstroke intercooler
- Bored .030 over
- Forged Pistons/H Rods& Girdle
- Stock HO Cam,Worked GT-40X heads, Roller shaft rockers
- 47.7# injectors, Crane HI6
- Pickrel turbo header pipes, 3.5" downpipe
- Pickrel High flow 3.5"" exhaust
- 2pump trick and 255HP Walbro inline
- Eaton Posi,Hoosier Quicktime Pro's, Front skinnies on centerlines, Rancho Bars, removed front sway bar
- Pro torque converter,Factory Tech valve body
- Tuned by way of TwEEcer and Innovate LM-1 Wideband
- Bedrug(bought but haven't layed it in yet)
My truck is a daily driver- to work and back. It offers stock like drivability with no issues. Sold with regret in Aug. '07
This entry was last updated on
Sunday February 24, 2013 at 12:27 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:48:40 EDT 2013.