- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 458th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 68% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.87 on DOT Slicks
360 ci. 5.9 V8
4 spd Auto
Intense Blue Regular cab
- K&N Gen II
- F&B 50mm Throttle Body
- Mopar 2bbl M1 Intake Manifold w/large turtle
- 180 degree thermostat
- ASP Crank Pulley
- (V)opar Performance PCM
- Taylor 8mm Wires
- Autolite 3923 plugs
- Gibson Shorty Headers
- JBA Y-pipes
- 3in. gutted cat
- Spintech 3in. cat back exhaust
- Permacool 16in. electric fan
- MT Streets 26x10.5x15
- NX nitrous kit, 100 shot
- 1.7 Roller Rockers
- MSD Ignition
- Run 150 shot
13.6 @ 99 n/a w/slicks
13.87 @99.09 2.1 60ft, n/a w/Nitto 275/50/17
Stock tranny, gears, engine internals. Bolt-ons and 100 shot of n2o! Now I'm goin for 11s w/the stock heads/cam, tranny/gears and 1 power adder. We'll see!
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday January 21, 2003 at 4:51 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:48:35 EDT 2013.