- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 135th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 91% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.37 on Slicks
2001 Ford Lightning. Purchased Oct 01' with a soft cover and bed liner.
- Kenne Bell Supercharger. Full Exhaust with Long Tubes. E-fan. Fliudyne Heat Exchanger. Pro Torque 2400 stall converter. Trans built by: Bruno's Transmission Center. 100% Stock Long Block.
Stock Long Block. 4,992LBs. Street Tune.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday January 14, 2012 at 5:24 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:48:32 EDT 2013.