- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Steven Thomas C
1972 Chevy C10stepside
This truck is currently ranked 73rd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 95% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
1972 Chevy stepside has original frame stock front end,all metal body,and all factory metal dash. Interior has one bucket seat and carpet.note stock appearence.
- Custom paint,mirror finished interior,dash panels,door panels bed top,firewall.12 point cage,chassis eng ladder bars,CE wheelie bars,Chissom supension tubeular dropped Arms,Avo coil over shocks,CE 90/10 frt shocks,CE column,Grant steering wheel,and so on.
- 9in cowl induction hood by,unlimited proudcts
- simpson chute
- willwood dics brakes
- new paint
GOOD LUCK to by bestes bud DAVID PARSONS
Just when you think you got it, there it goes by ya.
Great thanks to the worlds famious Lorien Brown in BROWNS RACING ENGINES and Thomas Performance and friends.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday May 16, 2002 at 9:55 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:48:28 EDT 2013.