- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
jerry wilson jr
2000 DODGE DURANGO
This truck is currently ranked 1221th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 13% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.256 on STREET TIRES
360 3.92 GEARS
- K/N AIRFILTER, CAT BACK, BABY SEAT.
- 528 HEMI ARROW RACING FOR MOPAR PERFORMANCE, SOCCOR BALL STICKER IN REAR.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday March 10, 2002 at 9:48 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:48:24 EDT 2013.