- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 dodge dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1040th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 26% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.139 on radials
1995 Dodge Dakota with 5.2L. 235,000. It gave up the ghost
I rebult it and now it has a carburator. I am
- electric fan
- hedman headers
- 3.55 gears
- Holley 700 cfm
- Auburn trac-lok
- 295/50/15 rear 235/50/15 front
- 2'' lowering blocks
- lakewood traction bars
- Remote turbo with Intercooler. Adjust a jet kit for holley.
The carb is the best thing ever invented. The turbo is a close second. Going to take one off a diesel school bus and let her sing.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday December 25, 2007 at 12:56 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:48:18 EDT 2013.