- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge SS/T
This truck is currently ranked 994th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 29% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.13 on radials
1997 SS/T with 3.55 rearend dealer installed steps and custom dash
- KN air filter
- poweraid TB spacer
- dealer upgrade on shift points
- dual exhaust
- 408 stroker
- 1000 cfm throttle body W/ M1 mpi intake
- R/T heads 2.02 1.625
- supercharger (don't know what would work better)
- 2 stage nitrous
- tranny and suspension upgrade
love the truck and need something to blow the lightnings away
need info on cal-tracs, superchargers and custom engine computers. all times were at 3500 ft above sea level
This entry was last updated on
Thursday February 21, 2002 at 1:08 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:48:13 EDT 2013.