- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Ford Bronco
This truck is currently ranked 823th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 42% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.05 on Radial
Engine 351W with E4od Transmission, 3.55 rear end and 15" aluminum wheel. Leather seat and many other options.
- Hooker long tube header, k n filter, edelbrock head, kenne bell supercharger @ 7#,on a 142,000 engine with the stock short block. I add a set of harley wheel and 285/50/20. A 4.10 and a limited slip at the rear end.
- Put a set of weld racing wheel with slick tire and maybe more boost.
This entry was last updated on
Monday October 20, 2003 at 8:15 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:48:06 EDT 2013.