- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T CC
This truck is currently ranked 896th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 36% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
99 Dakota R/T Club Cab - 5.9L 360, 46RE 4 spd auto, 9 1/4" 3.92 Trac-Lock Rear Diff.
- K&N FIPK
- M1 Intake
- 52mm Ported Stock TB
- Mopar PCM
- Taylor Wires
- 2 1/4" DP's into 3" Spintech Dumped
- Hoosier 27x10x15 slicks
255.1rwhp @ 4600 320.8rwtq @ 3500
This entry was last updated on
Saturday December 8, 2007 at 11:53 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:47:32 EDT 2013.