- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1978 Ford F-150
This truck is currently ranked 589th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 58% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.712 on 325/50/15
78 F-150 long box.
- Ford 400 punched to a 408. It has a set of highly ported and polished cleveland 4v heads with port stuffers, custom MME roller cam, Parker Funnelwebb intake, Holley 850, 3500 stall, 4.86 with locker, cal-tracs and m/t drag radials.
- New suspention front and rear, Strange axles, tubs, shortend rear end, and some sticky slicks.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday October 21, 2008 at 10:02 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:47:27 EDT 2013.