- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 577th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 59% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.866 on Goodyear F-1's
- Go Fast..
- Mobil 1 5W-30
- Superchip Flip-chip (Burned by JDM)
- PSP 2lb Lower Pully
- JL Filter Kit
- 90mm Maf
- Kooks LongTube Headers
- JDM High Flow Cat Back Exhaust (SilverBullet)
- Gregg Evans Transmission Valve Body
- Boost Bypass Mod
- Ford Racing Chrome Breather
- Denso IT20's Plugs
- HyperTech Thermostat (160)
- Water Wetter in IC
- Alum. Drive Shaft (OEM)
- LFP Drive Shaft Loop
- Goodyear Gatorback S/C Belt
- Flex-a-Lite Dual Electric Fans
- Meziere Electric Waterpump
- 1" Ebiach Front Drop Springs(Energy Suspension Endlinks)
- 2" Western Chassis Rear Drop Shackles
- Herb Jackson's Clunk Washers
- B&M Tranny Pan
- Street Glow Blue Underbody Neon
- Custom Grills
- Lotek A-Arm with 3 gauge pods
- with Boost/Fuel Pressure/Calibrated Air-Fuel
- Fog Light Mod
- Bed Rug
- Lighted Rear Ford Emblem with
- Aeromach Tribal Flame Accent
- 2001 Clear Taillights (OEM)
- ARE LSII Hard Cover
- with 88 Fiero Wing
- Custom Kenwood Stereo
- Ford Racing 3.73's
- Kenne Bell SuperCharger
This entry was last updated on
Thursday February 27, 2003 at 5:27 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:47:16 EDT 2013.