- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1979 Chevrolet c-10
This truck is currently ranked 370th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 74% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.811 on 29x15.5 MT DOTs
Delivered with a Scottsdale package including 292 inline 6, th-350c, A/C, Camel (brown) ext., brown int.
- 406 sbc
- 6.0" H rods
- Internl balance Scat crank
- Roller Lunati cam
- 13:1 comp
- Dart Iron Eagle 230cc heads
- Victor Jr.
- Biggs prepped 950 Holley hp
- Super Comp headers
- 3" Flowmaster Super 40's
- 12 Bolt with 4.56 Eaton Posi
- 10" TCI streetfighter convertor
- Race prepped TH-375 full manual
- Aluminum Radiator
- Electric fans, water pump and fuel pump
- 20gal fuel cell
- Optima battery relocated under bed
- EXSTENSIVE chassis work!
- boxed frame rails
- 4 link
- Ford 9" with 4.88 spool
- Eagle steel crank
- NOS Cheater system
- Paint and body work
Built it in my garage with my friends and dad.
Thanks to MAtt Breasbios (chassis), Chad LaRose (engine), John Patten (tranny), and everyone else that's lent a hand over the years
This entry was last updated on
Saturday April 8, 2006 at 5:21 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:47:09 EDT 2013.