- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Chevy S-10 Blazer
This truck is currently ranked 1393th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 1% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
4.3 Votrec Block Heads and Intake
- Top to bottom rebuild with aftermarket parts...
- Speed Pro Pistons and rods Moly rings stock but new crank CompCam's 500 Lift 4.3 cam Some killer roller rockers Titanium pushrods valves fully race ported vortec heads (2.02 1.5) Edelbrock Headers str8 to a flowmaster (no cat) MSD Ignition system w/o the distributor
- Edelbrock Springs
- Edelbrock Struts
- MSD Distributor Even-Fire
I havn't run the truck yet but I will be running it as soon as I finish the break in....
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday July 3, 2002 at 10:55 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:47:01 EDT 2013.