- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1988 Chevrolet Astro cargo Van
This truck is currently ranked 1003th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 29% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
1988 Astro cargo van,
255hp Chevy L31 Vortec 350 V8,700r4 tranny built by Redline,2100 Fairbanks convetor and B&M cooler,stock 3.27 open rear
- dual exhaust,Edelbrock carb,Paneled,insulated and carpeted cargo section,about 400lbs of Live sound equipment built into rear of van.
- 3.73 gear and posi-traction unit
Just an all purpose work vehicle,used to carry live sound gear to shows.
Has almost a quarter million miles on it and still going strong,has been V8powered for the last 70,000 miles.I drive it an average of 35,000 miles a year.
Suprises a few poeple now and then......
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday May 5, 2004 at 1:07 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:46:58 EDT 2013.