- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport 2wd
This truck is currently ranked 1228th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 12% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.1 on Radials
Sport Pkg., 2wd, 3:55 Limited slip, fully loaded except leather, Intense Blue pearl
- K&N GenII Kit
- Magnaflow Cat-back Exhaust
- Transgo shift Kit Stage II
- MSD 6A Ignition box
- Venom 400 module
- Edelbrock stainless headers
- 180 stat
- M1 Intake Manifold
- 50-52mm TB
- 1:7 Roller Rockers
- Nitrous kit?
I have talked to a lot of people about modifications and power gain and I seem to hear something different everytime. If anyone out there has had luck with something as far as bolt-on items please email me with your results, I would really appreciate it. We have to give those Lightnings a run for there money!
This entry was last updated on
Friday September 20, 2002 at 1:52 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:46:40 EDT 2013.