- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Ford Ranger
This truck is currently ranked 845th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 40% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.92 on Radials
4.0 litre 245cid motor
5 Speed Mazda R1 Manual Trans
3.08 Ratio Open Diff
- One High Flow Cat
- Magnaflow Glasspack
- Scoche 550watt amp
- Infinity 12" Sub
- 5.0L 302cid Conversion
- C6 3 speed Manual Trans
- 3.73 Ratio Lock-Rite Diff
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Cam
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Heads
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake Manifold
- Edelbrock Performer 750cfm Carb
- Mallory Dual-Point Distributor
Currently this truck is in its pre-buildup stages, its ET and 60ft times, plus its specifications, will be changing in the coming months.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday February 28, 2008 at 5:22 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:46:34 EDT 2013.