- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 820th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 42% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.98 on slicks
4 spd Auto
Club Cab 4185lbs. Custom Monocoque aluminum racing wheels
- F&B throttle body, M-1 4 bbl. manifold,R/T Heads (small valve), 1.7 Mopar roller rockers,MSD 6al, Jet II piggybacked on Mopar Performance PCM, MSD 8.5 super wires, Mopar tri-y headers, Flowmaster bullet muffler, X-Brace, Caltracs, 4.10 rear, HAL alum-stocker adjustable shocks, IAT control device,4 inch Ram air setup to grill.
- Reworked transmission valve body with shift kit and 2600 stall converter. Electric water pump to replace stock unit. 4bbl throttle body with progressive linkage.
Heavy vehicle, Needed rear suspension upgrades to control launch and avoid spring wrap.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday January 15, 2002 at 10:40 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:46:27 EDT 2013.