- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Chevy Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1276th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 9% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.33 on radials
18x8 Boss 303's, Cowl induction hood, APC Euro Tails, APC Euro Clear Cornors, Billet Ant., APC white faced gauges and A/C panel, and bowtie 3rd brakelight cover.
- Tinted windows
- 10in Rockford Subs
- Rockford mids and highs
- Rockford amps
- Hypertech pulleys
- Jet 180 stat
- Airaid intake
- MAF screen removed
- Void box removed
- TB blade cut off
- Corvette servo
- Perma cool 16in electric fan
- Flowmaster Delta Flow 40's
- Nitto 245/40/18
- JBA headers
- and some more toys later.
This entry was last updated on
Monday November 11, 2002 at 9:25 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:46:20 EDT 2013.