- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1988 chevy s-10
This truck is currently ranked 556th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 61% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.86 on dots
stock besides the motor and trans and a 94 ford explorer rearend
- 355,66cc s/r world heads ,flat top pistons,comp cam 509 to 511 lift, duel timing chain rpm intake ,2in spacer long tube headers no mufflers and a 670 street advenger carb 3200 stall have nos but last time i ran it i went lean and burned a piston
- new slicks maybe 4.56 gears running 3.73 and a new carb any suggestion
does the long tube headers really make much difference if so how many tenths
This entry was last updated on
Sunday February 22, 2009 at 11:08 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:46:14 EDT 2013.