- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 GMC SIERRA
This truck is not currently ranked; Wade needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.3327 on radial
Z71 Extended Cab, Fully loaded and a heavy truck!
- K&N Cold Air, Airraid Throttle Body Spacer, Dynatech Headers, Magnaflow X type Muffler, Hypertech Programmer, 160 thermostat, 3000 Stall Torque Converter
- Dual Q Tech Electric Cutouts, Powerdyne Intercooled Supercharger, Heads/Cam Package, MAFS
This entry was last updated on
Monday April 19, 2004 at 1:14 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:46:06 EDT 2013.