- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1984 gmc c10
This truck is currently ranked 142nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 90% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
all steel body and frame
- front end susp. new berry fabrication coil over ladder bar rear 35 spline 4,88 about 2900lbs
- need more speed need moer motor santa weres my 632 this truck is for sale 20,000 usd ive just purchased an alterd need the money to finish it and have 1999 s-10 ext cab 3 door 4.3 all the bells and whisles 8,000 very clean
this truck is for sale 8000 rolling chassic less engine trans msd evrything else goes need to sell got cash let talk need to sell by cristmas hurricans damage to my home need the cash
This entry was last updated on
Friday July 22, 2005 at 7:25 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:45:58 EDT 2013.