- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Ford F-150
This truck is currently ranked 1067th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 24% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
200K stock truck EFI 302
- -FMS shorty headers
- -2-1/2" catless flowmaster dual exhaust with turndowns
- -MSD cap & rotor with FMS 9MM plug wires and 16* timing
- -early 90's mustang electric fan
- -1972 Torino C4 with RMVB & 2800 stall converter
- -'95 lightning rearend with new clutches and MAC girdle cover
- -caltracs with rancho 9000 shocks
- -2" lowering shackle and 1 leaf removed in rear
- -'95 Lightning front coils (1" lowered)
- -15X8 Cragar Street Stars with 28X11.50 MT ET Streets
- -front gas tank removed
- -A/C system completely removed with aluminum block-off plates on firewall
the truck is very consistent and surprises alot of people off the line. hopes are for 13.50's with N/A 351 by next April.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday December 14, 2004 at 2:54 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:45:54 EDT 2013.