- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1988 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 130th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 91% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.385 on Hoosier slicks
- moved front firewall back 10 inches to fit engine
- stroker 440 brings it to 501
- Holley Dominator
- Edelbrock heads (right out of box no work done)
- ladder bars
- 4:10 gears
- Strange axles
- Aerospace disc brakes
- Too many mods to think of.
Truck is known as "Lucifer", because it has an attitude, and is
This entry was last updated on
Saturday August 20, 2011 at 4:18 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:45:50 EDT 2013.