- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 GMC Sonoma
This truck is currently ranked 855th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 39% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
3.0 on radials
4.3 VIN W
5spd manual (NV3500)
My truck was special ordered from GM with the 4.3 VIN W, standard trans, 2WD, limited slip posi-traction, no cruise, no tilt.
- I have put Edelbrock TES headers, 2 3/4" exhaust with Meanstreak muffler, Hypertech power pulleys, JET module, ECM has been reprogrammed, custom cold air intake, GM Extreme kit wheels (16"x8"), belltech frt spindles and coil springs (3" drop), 4" drop in rear, Lebra Glow Tonneau cover.
- Some day I would like to put a 4 link in the rear and some bags. I would love to go with a supercharger as well.
On the dyno this truck put up some amazing torque 497ft/lbs. Horsepower wasn't impressive 135. But horsepower doesn't get you from light to light.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday February 23, 2005 at 2:54 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:45:46 EDT 2013.