- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 918th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 35% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.3 on radials
1994 Vermillion Lightning
#255 of #4007 made in 1994
- K&N air filter
- level 10 shift kit
- DJM 3" front 4" rear lowering
- Bassani equal length headers catted X pipe and front exit cat back
- 275/40/R17 radials
- Vortech supercharger(5psi)
- Walbro fuel pump
- Crane HI6-TRC ignition
- After getting that set up running good, I upped the boost to 12psi with a 10lbs 8rib pulley. Added rancho torque arms. Never got to the track, I deatonated two pistons. I was looking to build a stroker, but now it looks like I'll just go with better pistons and rods and eventyualy in a year or two go turbo.
*****Note this time was ran coasting after about the 1000ft mark. I was down on fuel at the top end and I had to shut it down***** Dig that horible 60'!!!
This entry was last updated on
Saturday June 8, 2002 at 12:26 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:45:37 EDT 2013.