- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1072th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 24% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.10 on Slicks
- K&N intake
- Flowmaster true dual exhaust NO cat's
- 180 thermostate
- Hoosier slicks
- Limo tint windows all around
- Roll pan
- Stillen bumper cover
- Painted mirrors/handles
- Lund wing
- Custom Hood
- Charger R/T badges on fender's
- Roller Rockers
- M1 intake
- Mopar PCM
- NX kit
My truck is great, I Love It. But it needs to be faster.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 5, 2003 at 2:16 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:45:33 EDT 2013.