- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 GMC Sonoma
This truck is currently ranked 1217th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 13% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.004 on Street
1998 GMC Sonoma 4.3L V6
- Lowered 2/3
- Flow Master Cat-Back System with 50 Series
- K&N Air Filter
- ZQ8 Wheels With 255/50 16 (not shown in picture)
- Crane Cam
- Crane Cam Power Tuner
- Auburn Locking Rear Diff.
- If i put any more money into this, ill just go all the way and put in a LS1 crate engine.
If i wanted to spend thousand and thousands of dollars to run good ill just go buy a Corvette. My trucks still fully functional.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 24, 2004 at 2:45 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:45:26 EDT 2013.