- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1988 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 920th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 35% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.7 on drag radials
5 spd Manual
was 2.2 blew that up! now has new 3.9, old style, rebuilt 5 spd.short bed
- skinned gate, roll pan 15x6 up front 15x8 smoothies rear lowered 3 in
- cowl hood 4 in bucket seats painted Viper yellow very sharp truck custom painted dodge logo on tail gate filled in stake holes 3:55 posi, head work ,headers, duals, v8 tbi, k&N fiter,ground f/x off sport model, hurst shifter, all sterio gutted
- comlete restoration for Mopars hemi conversion W/indy fuel injected hemi, viper 6 spd, tubs, roll cage, 91-96 front end its my dream truck.
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 17, 2001 at 11:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:45:17 EDT 2013.